onsdag 26 maj 2010

Preview Of My New Font Collection "My Diamond Fonts".

This is a preview of my font colletion named My Diamond Fonts. Every letter in it are caps from A to Ö and comes in three differnt styles as png files without drop shadow. One is with diamonds only, one with gold and diamonds and one in silver (white gold) with diamonds. They are packed in three zip files and you can download them from links here...all three letter types from A to Ö are included...enjoy!
Detta är en förhandsgranskning av min nya font kollektion som heter My Diamond Fonts. Varje bokstav är en versal och kommer i tre olika stilar från A till Ö som png filer utan skugga. En av versionerna är gjord med bara diamanter, en av guld och diamanter och den tredje av silver (vitt guld) och diamanter. Alla fonter dvs 3 typer av varje från A till Ö är packade i tre sk zip filer och du kan ladda ner dem via länkarna under texten...mycket nöje!

5 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jun. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    SvaraRadera
  2. SO beautiful!! Thank you very much for sharing :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thank You so much for sharing this. :)
    it is amazing font collation.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thanks Alot I need this very much...

    SvaraRadera
  5. Thanks!! Danke!! I see the "A" is in the "B" folder -- but I do not see ANY "Y" or "Z" !! Can you post those please?!?!

    Thanks!

    SvaraRadera